Frequently Asked Questions FAQ's
- Can I rent out a Granny Flat.......This is such a long question that we decided to write an article on it, click the link for more info, https://www.instantcabins.com.au/blogs/news/can-you-rent-out-a-tiny-home-granny-flat-transportable-building-or-caravan
- How do I connect up the plumbing for my tiny home, please click the link for more info https://www.instantcabins.com.au/blogs/news/how-do-i-connect-up-the-plumbing-for-my-tiny-home-granny-flat-caravan
- Should I build a granny flat for my elderly relatives or buy a ready made Tiny home, Granny Flat or Caravan please click the link for more info https://www.instantcabins.com.au/blogs/news/should-i-build-a-granny-flat-for-my-elderly-relatives-or-buy-a-ready-made-tiny-home-granny-flat-or-caravan
- I wanted to order a Cabin, what is the process, Ordering is simple, we have units in stock and ready to go, we take a 10% deposit to make sure the money is going to the right bank account, once we have received that amount, we then contact you then you can deposit the rest, once that is cleared we arrange delivery, its usually done in a day or two and delivery can be in the same week.
- How do we set up the cabin? Set up is relatively easy and a few days compared to months building, we supply full instructions on how to set up, the initial part of opening the unit requires two people but after that it can be put together by one person working by themselves.
How does the delivery work, Please call us for a delivery quote before ordering thanks, Typical prices are around
$800 for Capital Cities
$1000-$1200 within a couple of hours of a capital city
$1500-$2500 for most regional areas
We have distribution centres based all around Australia and can supply a unit to you quickly and easily. We deliver all units on a Tilt Tray Tow Truck. Our delivery drivers are experienced in loading our units into position for you on your foundations
- I'm living on a farm, what am I allowed to do? Click the link to see new planning rules from NSW planning